I have no real evidence of any shadow government operating behind the scenes of any actual legitimate governments in the world but there are some who swear they exist so I’ve decided to write 5 Reasons Why Stoicism Is Better Than The Shadow Government.
- Shadow governments are illegitimate governments. Stoicism is a legitimate philosophy. If shadow governments exist, they are unaccountable and are ruled by a few global elites who are probably nefarious. Stoicism is an accountable philosophy that isn’t interested in power. Stoicism tells us that the only things in our power are our desires, opinions, goals, and judgments.
- If shadow governments existed as unlikely as it seems, it’s probably equally unlikely that they’re ruled by Reptilian aliens. So if they exist, then they’re probably ruled by Reptilians or the Bilderbergs. Reptilian aliens are pure evil, they intend to enslave all of humanity. The Bilderbergs supposedly want to cull humanity to the point that only a few million remain. Stoicism is a benevolent philosophy that doesn’t believe in enslaving humanity nor does it believe in mass homicide. Stoicism just believes that we should follow virtue and be our brother’s keeper.
- The shadow government (if it exists) is amazingly terrible at keeping many people from calling our attention to it. There are millions of conspiracy theorists out there that constantly tell us to look for all the patterns they see that prove the existence of the shadow government. Oddly enough none of these conspiracy theorists end up dead. Alex Jones still has his web show. David Ickes is still at large. Stoicism performs much better than a supposed shadow government. Stoicism intends to help those who suffer from negative passions overcome those negative passions and achieve a state of tranquility. So far many of the practitioners of Stoicism have only found good results.
- Shadow governments can only survive by remaining secret. Once enough people wake up (WAKE UP SHEEPLE!) and realize they’re being governed by unaccountable extraterrestrial shape-shifting bureaucrats, people will rise up against the shadow government and it will be destroyed. Stoicism can survive in secret or openness. In fact, Stoicism thrives better in the open where people can practice it and become educated practitioners.
- Shadow governments seem to recycle the same old unoriginal public policies. Their public policy tends to be 1) distract people from the existence of the shadow government, 2) murder people who know the truth, 3) get ready to cull humanity, 4) reuse the same crisis actors, and 5) stage false flag operations. Stoicism doesn’t recycle the same old philosophical ideas. Stoicism grows and adapts to new concepts. Stoicism also is very creative. If Stoicism has bad metaphysics, it will replace its own metaphysics with a new kind of updated metaphysics.